Thursday, October 22, 2009

Late, oh so very late... as always.

And here I am, finally. Sitting here in my lack of work ethic trying to pass myself off as someone who has it all together. For the most part I do. However when it comes to academia something gets lost.
I don't know what it is, but it's along the lines of a lack of self motivation, even then that's not quite it. I know what I must do, and I usually know how much time I would need to do it, but I sit down and do nothing for a long time before I finally put pen to paper or type one word.

I do not know why I do this and I wish I could fix it, and I am trying, I just hope that my efforts are not in vain.

1 comment:

  1. I recommend you work with a tutor or a study group. Another strategy that writers use to get past "writer's block" is to sit down and just start writing about anything. That seems to warm up the brain so that it is easier to get to the real stuff you have to write about. For reading, don't start at the beginning. Skim and find something that is interesting - then branch off from that place.

    ReplyDelete